From a purely personal standpoint I love the Skech iPhone 4/4S case. Not only is it durable (a MUST for a father of 3) but it’s also a sleek and slim case which makes it easier to handle. There are a TON of iPhone cases on the market, but few have the strength that the Skech brand offers to the customer. Made of hard rubber that protects the phone from drops, dings, and falls allows the customer to know that their phone will be protected in normal daily activities. Not only does Skech make their case from hard rubber, which is a MUCH better protector than plastic or soft rubber, but it also adds felt backing to the inside of the case to protect the back of your phone from scratches.
The case itself is made with a little “give” to allow for shock absorbency in the event that the case and phone were dropped. Personally I have dropped my phone several times while it’s been in the Skech Hard Rubber case and have never had it crack or break. The case itself has even held up under some of the worse drops I have ever had for a phone. While I have had a Skech case crack slightly from a drop it was not a bad crack and it is still usable in all its functions. Durability is a must if you are going to pay as much as you do for an Apple iPhone and I HIGHLY recommend the Skech brand for durability, sleekness, and overall for being a great case for your iPhone.
The only con I could possibly give to the Skech brand is that the case does not have a belt clip functionality. Many people do look for that but overall I do not think it is a deal breaker in buying the case as it fits easily in your pocket, purse, or bag.
- Hard Rubber make that gives the case a durability most other cases do not have.
- Felt backing that protects the back of the phone from dings and scratches.
- Made with a little “give” that allows for drops the Skech Hard Rubber case absorbs the shock of drops and falls so your phone does not.
- Sleek, slim, and easy to handle the Skech Hard Rubber case gives max protection without being bulky and cumbersome.
- Includes a screen protector. This is a nice added bonus. While the screen protector is no iShieldz or Invisible Shield it does protect the screen of the phone.
- All openings for buttons line up perfectly for both iPhone 4 and 4S.
- Does not come with belt clip functionality. We have found that some clips can be used with the Skech Hard Rubber but the case itself does not possess that functionality.
- Screen protector is average. After a few months you will be looking for a new screen protector.
Overall we at ZellaTek recommend the Skech Hard Rubber brand for any device you may have.