Over the last couple of months we have had some serious changes take place at Zellatek and I wanted to share with you what those are, why they have taken place, and where we are going from here. When we originally started Zellatek we were looking to be the best source of information on smart phone accessories covering everything from Otterbox cases to bluetooth headphones. During this time we also worked on getting distribution outlets in order to offer our readers access to the accessories we were reviewing and covering.
We landed some great connections for distribution but because of inventory issues we began to struggle to fulfill the orders that were coming in which caused us to rethink our position on having a store on the website. So after a summer of transition and staff members moving on to other opportunities we decided to take the store down and move in the original direction we wanted to go in where we review and discuss the myriad amount of accessories that are offered for people to buy but in a way that helps them get the best accessory for their needs.
So, moving forward you can look forward to the following:
* We will review cases still but with a new direction of helping people find what best fits their needs like Mom’s, Dad’s, those who’s profession may require a lot of physical activity, etc.
* We will continue our videos but will also begin to cover things like repair issues, new service providers, and more.
* We will go indepth on each case we cover.
* We will tell you the best deals and which companies and cases to stay away from.
* We will be giving away cool cases and accessories to our most loyal readers.
* We will bring in guest bloggers.
* We will do our best to offer the best coverage of all the accessories we can find and give our very biased opinion on them.
We are very excited with the new direction we are headed and will begin to really rebuild the website will great content. For those looking for the content we had before you can find everything in our archived sections:
Thanks for your patience as we rebrand and move in a new direction with new purpose.